2009-04-05

gift of birth

When I'm unhappy, I'm trying to solve my problems looking from rational views. Here are some thoughts on receiving and birth, which I was using to make myself feel better.

I was born naked. At that moment, didn't have that much in my life. From that moment on, I started to receive presents. First I got some clothes. Then I get some food & drinks. Later I got toys. People were teaching me how to speak, eat, walk,... I ate my food. Some of that made me bigger. Some of the clothes I couldn't use any more. Some of the toys I broke, some of them remained.

No matter what, I began my life naked (and empty, in a way). Until now I lost & received some stuff. But compare to the moment of birth, I'm still in a gain. I should be happy, since I have more than what I used to have. Because I get more than I loose, I should concentrate more on what I get and less on what I loose.

Of course, even before I was born, I was receiving. While I was in my mother's womb, I was getting warm, food, drinks, O2, love, ... I could go even further...

Life is an opportunity to develop yourself and gain.

No comments: