2009-04-07

20090407 movies@MM centar

Wau, again, great movie there was in MM center. Truly great movies for free. I like going there. This time there were 3 of us (actualy few more but they were late & soon left the place). I'm going again on Thursday and Friday. Whoever likes movies & spends time in Zagreb, I would recommend going there when you catch an event.

Today we (by chance I met 2 friends) watched Fitzcarraldo. Nice movie about man trying to achieve an unusal dream. Main character was Klaus Kinski, both interesting actor & character. I'd like to watch it again concentrating only on him :)

Something interesting happened today as well. I was planning to watch "Blow-up" today. In the morning I was watching TV while having a breakfast and some photographer on TV recommended watching it. I like geting positive replies on my thoughts or some answers like this. Doesn't happen that often, but I like when it does. Interesting coincidence at least.

No comments: