2009-04-21

20090418 RastFest@Slunj

I was to go to Slunj with Stips. Slunj is nice city which hosted RastFest, festival of rafting & music for 3 days.

In the morning I arrived to railway station in Zagreb. Weather was nice. Meeting with Stips was half an hour later therefore I decided to sit on the bench and relax in the sun. I was kind of meditating with my eyes half-opened. Some guy passing by stopped and started conversation. Am I meditating? Am I talking to Jesus Christ? Am I budhist? Church is bad, Jesus is cool. Now he was going to book a night in the hostel and following day he was suppouse to go to Ljubljana and then Praha. He invited me for a cup of coffee but I refused since I had a meeting with my friend at the bus station. He wanted me to tell him more about meditation and some other related and unrelated stuff.

Stips was late for few minutes, we had to catch bus 2 hours later. We went for a coffee to Limb, hoping to meet Borna as well, but he was to wasted and too asleep.


We arrived to Slunj and went down to Rastoke. City is very nice with lots of beautiful waterfalls. Rafting cup was already going, we watched the competition for a while. Kotic didn't answer the phone. Few hours later he called. Said that he lost his mobile phones only to find one of them later and phoned me back.

In meantime, we went to a camping site. Rain started, we went under the bridge for the cover where we met some people. We talked and hanged around. Suddenly, one woman started to touch other woman's breasts. Soon we discovered she was checking out the quality of plastic surgery. We wanted to try it as well so we did. I appreciate the gesture, really wanted to feel it, but I must say I didn't feel the thrill when I touched them. Didn't feel anything special at all which was a bit surprising actually. Still, I was very curious.


Finally we met my friend, Kotic. Haven't seen him for years. He provided us with a bed and food. Night before he had a fight with some rude guys from security who were pushing his girlfriend. In the evening we went for a concert and managed to get in for free. Main stars, TBF and Dubioza kolektiv were quite late with its show so other guys had to feel in extra time. Is that really necessary? After the concert we went to other hall where some DJs were playing.

Following day we mainly chated with the host family and other friend who was also there as a guest. It was nice weekend.
From 20090418 RastFest Slunj

No comments: