2009-04-20

20090416 spiritual workshops

Last week I've been on 2 presentations/workshops:
  • presentation of Divine energy park
  • presentation on sound therapy
Presentation of Divine energy park

Day before presentation I saw a poster about it and decided to check it out. Presentation lasted for about an hour. There were few people from this organisation. They were introducing me to their concept and we did 2 breathing exercises. I was the only participant actualy :)

I support what they were saying at the presentation. Most of the stuff I've heard before. People from this society are very pleasant to speak to and it is nice to be in their presence. They shine positive energy and look happy.

I've learned new technique of breathing. One breathes with only one nostril. According to the theory, each nostril is connected with certain mind process (and other stuff). It's good to activate both nostrils. In the exercise, one blocks one nostril. Inhales with one nostril, than blocks that nostril and opens another one. Then you exhale and inhale with the same nostril. Then you change again.

This society provides introducing course which costs more than 150 €. They seem like really nice people to hang around, one day I'll attend the course. As for now, this money will be spent on other non-spiritual stuff.

Presentation on sound therapy

Presentation was held by Svemir Vranko.
There were many interesting things to learn about, hear and experience. Here are some of them.

Tibetan bong produced incredible sound. One hit makes very long sound. Bong represents solar system. Each sound is connected to one of the planets. Does interesting relaxing sensation.

Health analysis can be done through sound (not just healing) as well. Short presentation was held. "Doctor" produces interesting sound directed to a person. As he scans certain parts of body, doctor changes frequency of sound produced. Upper body gets higher frequency. If I remember correctly, doctor used his hands to reflect sound (or it was used in another exercise).

Didgeridoo was used on few occasions. I'm really gaining more and more interest into this subject. After the presentation I tried to play it. I can see it will be a long training and I'd like to do it. I'll start with PVC didge.

There were few exercises used to give special "healing" to one person. Of course, everybody was affected at least a bit. First one was presentation of techniques used by Aborigine to enter the Dreamtime. Person was lying relaxed on the floor. Few didgeridoo players were playing didjeridoos, most of the time are from this instrument was directed to their body. On the other exercise person was also lying on the floor. This person needed to chose something which he/she wanted to improve in their life. We were singing the name of this person in various ways, whatever we wanted. It was mostly in smaller pace. There were many of us, so we produces really interesting sensation which could at least boost creativity. In all this exercises people were like in trance after the exercise ended. Out of their mind, or to say better, out of their body. Most of them needed some time to come back to reality. Everybody was very happy with the whole experience. I think it would look very weird for most of the people if they would happen to see something like this on TV or through the glass of the window. If you do, watch the session until the end at least. I recommend everybody to experience this. There will be other workshops.

Throat singing
was also presented. Very interesting technique, also something I would like to learn more about. I've heard for the first time about this few years ago from a friend from Russia. She was talking about singing in state Tuva (link).

I want to stress that this workshop was really great and I'm planning to go to the next one which will again be organised by Svemir Vranko. Svemir means universe in Croatian, interesting name.

No comments: