2008-09-14

Summer 2008


This summer was again full of traveling. At the beginning of summer I didn't feel like passing exams so I was hanging out with my friends.

In July we visited Iceland. The nature was breath-taking, something very unique. Highlight of the trip was swimming in the hot river around midnight. On the way there, we spend few days in Stockholm. Immediately we decided to come back, some promissed to even continue their studies there :)

After that I went on the seaside to island Pasman & spend some nice time with new friends. Again enjoying the beautiful sea.

In August I visited Ukraine for a voluntary camp. 3 weeks there were really memorable, it was hard to leave all that and return home. Most of the time I was in the villages experiencing real Ukrainian culture. That's something really interesting, moving away from the cities on the trip.

Following posts will tell my advantures & some info about countries I've visited.

No comments: