2008-01-05

20071212 Jam in Serbia


Participated on event with few hundred people from my student organisation. It was nice to see friends whom I met while traveling around. The event in total was ok but I don't feel the whole satisfaction. I see there many people and they seem to have much fun. For me many moments weren't that funny so I felt stupid sometimes 'cause I wasn't having fun like the others.

Still, there were some very good moments. On the first place friends whom I met before and made friends with some new people who seem really nice. And the other thing was visiting pub "Svrati bato" in the city of Donji Milanovac. There we drank nice vine and ate some fish through the whole afternoon. The city itself is full of mammuts. Suppose that there were some mammut's bones?

About fun...The solution is of course in me. I need to search in my mind those moments when I was able to be whatever I wanted. Sometimes it was during a really hard period but I managed to feel good & do crazy stuff. Need to concentrate more on myself

No comments: